not moving out of the way for males when you’re walking somewhere is so great, they act so surprised and offended that you didn’t acknowledge their space
new aesthetic: cryptidcore
- kitschy t shirts and keychains from souvenir shops depicting the local urban legends and monsters
- glow in the dark stuff and generic alien themed stuff
- tin foil hats
- muffled x files, gravity falls, and twilight zone theme songs playing in the distance
- staring into the night sky and wondering if we’re alone
- lots of pictures of the woods and abandoned houses
this is the sort of web content i am looking to see every day
the real x file: how is scully so perfect
me with every dog ever
half of tumblr can’t reblog this
I’m ashamed of half of tumblr then…
There should be way more notes on this.
thank you to all the people that are able to reblog this
I’m pretty sure it’s more than half …
Members of this board, as well as “Men’s Rights Activists” in general, tend to go apoplectic at even the most mild implications that women might be human beings. For them, this is simply “not allowed” and must be punished swiftly and severely, as they appear to believe that feminism is the one obstacle in the way of all these pathetic neckbeards getting their pick of supermodel girlfriends who obey their every whim. The goal is to make it as uncomfortable to speak out about misogyny and women’s issues as possible, which is why they go to the wall in terms of harassing women like Emma Watson. At the end of the day, this is the crux of it. It would be sad if it weren’t so vile.
Because of course she was.
color combos are fun.
why am i even going to art school
i’ve just learned it all here